Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The police officer point

  The officer must of felt scared when the crazy man kept moving. The police man was probably wondering where the old man went to? Police man thought why does he keep moving like that? Officer should start asking question about where is the old man or where did he go? The police man is thinking I feel frighten because this man just told us to sit like there is no care in the world. When the man look at the me and moved it felt like he did a bad thing. I felt very uncomfortable being in this house with a crazy man. ( I`m presuming his is crazy.) I just sat there thinking whats going on. Did the old man really leave? Did some kill him? What is going on? A man just doesn`t let into someone else home. Unless, he was taking care of it. Then the confess to me what he did. I can`t believe what he did. I really feel bad for the old man know that I know what is going on. Why did he do it. I have come to a end this man more than crazy. I should had know about this man along, but couldn`t just jump to a conclusion. I think the man should be live. This man is sick. That is point of the officer.


                                        Regards,

                                           Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment