Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Behind the closet doors.



Behind the closet doors.

Written By Me: Margot 

With Assistance from: Shining Star

I was excited as ever, it was time to see the flower blossoming in the sky! I waited patiently. But then a boy stirred up a crowed and they shoved me into the closet. They slammed the door and locked it. I screamed and cried. It would be a whole 7 years from now until I would see the sun again.  I’d be 16 by then! I decided not to panic. One day my parents would take me back to earth, and I could see the sun almost every day. They sent me to Venus for a purpose, and I might as well enjoy it. Even though I was in the closet, I could hear a loud thunder. Then I could hear complete silence. It was like heaven to my ears. I imagined the time when I was four and that flower warmed my skin, and lighted my path. I felt like I was out side in the sun, even though I was in a small, dark and dingy closet. But then all too soon, I could hear the pitter patter of rain, and then thunder. I heard every one run in side. Then maybe they remembered me, and they came back running to unlock the door. I don’t know why they would lock me in one minute, and set me free the next. They opened the door, and a gleam of light fell upon my cheek. I was still a little sad I didn’t go outside to see the sun, but in my mind I did, and that was good enough for me. But, none the less, I was disgusted with the others, so I turned my face in the opposite direction. But feeling the flower on my skin, and seeing that light in the back of my head was good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment