Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Margot

             I'm Margot, I'm from Earth, I moved to Venus where the sun only shines every seven years. I am different from the kids in school. I have seen the sun before and miss it dearly. The warmth of it on my skin looking like ball of lava. On this day the sun returned for two hours. Tough luck for me I missed it. Only because of the envious children who locked me in a closet! Now my heart  feels heavy the sadness fills my soul. I try not to think of the happiness that I would have had by seeing the sun because, it could only make me feel worst. :(  But I will not let this ruin me. I'll keep my head held high for the next seven years when the sun comes back to visit me :) 

By Dawn-Marie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reading and commenting about my poem. I like yours! :) _Shinning Star

    ReplyDelete