Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Poem for class Margot story by Milkshake



Darkness by Milkshake

Screaming as they push me around, darkness closing behind me now
No turning back there is no escape, for they have locked me inside a cage
Twisting turning trying to get out, screaming let me out I shout.
But there is silence, only silence
All there is, is darkness, no light shining 
No sun to brighten up my day, and I will not see it because it will pass away, 
Being cooped up in Venus is more than I can bear, I whisper to the sun take me with you I know you are there
In the locker silence and darkness here, still more silence I break into tears.
How can people be so mean, I was just being me
The scientist predicted that the sun will come, and I wish I were on the run
Seeing the sun I have waited for so long, to feel its warmth and beautiful song.
Now I hear footsteps and feet, I hear the creaking of the lockers door and faces more and more
Now I know that I am too late, for the sun has passed on to another state
And it will be another seven years; I think about it and go back in to tears.
Hurt and lonely I stare at the window and look very slowly
All I see is rain, rain, rain and the darkness comes back at me once again.       

No comments:

Post a Comment