Tuesday, June 25, 2013

From the Mind of the Earthly Margot

Here I am writing from this blackness . The only light I have found is a small flashlight that I happend to feel in the far right corner. The other students locked me in the closet. You may come across the question of why they locked me in here. Well, I'll tell you. I'm from planet earth. I came to Venus five years ago with my parents to do some studies. Here on Venus, the sun hasn't came around for seven years. I know the rich heat and light the sun brings. I know the feeling of something other than cold, wet rain pounding on my pale skin. Their jealousy drives hatered towards me. They jab, jeer, make fun, hit; but they were only two years old when the sun came and the rain stopped for a short hour. The scientists predicted that the rain would part and the suns rays would beat down on the foresty planet. Only this time it would stay for two whole hours. I was so excited. I don't hear the commotion of the busy classroom anymore, that must mean the time has come. I can't believe I had to miss it...
- DeeBee

1 comment:

  1. You described everything really well. I almost felt as if I was in the story! LOL :D Dawn-Marie

    ReplyDelete