Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Morot's day By Holly Mullaly

      At first I thought I would be able to see the sun, but I didn't. I missed the sun and I will see it again in 7 years. I was teased around with the others. They always teased me and say I lied about the sun. The day they got me out of the closet they looked sad. I would forgive them but I don't feel like it. I do know they are sorry for what they did and I feel bad for them. I will forgive them today because I always remember the sun. It's like the sun is with me all the time no matter how gloomy the day is. 

   I would stand watching the rain not doing anything but watching. When we would talk about the sun I would listen. To see the sun's arms wrap around me brings warmness in me. I would wait for the day where the sun will come. I miss the sun very much and the happiness it brings. Oh how the sun would bring light and happiness to this gloomy world. Then when the sun is here we would be filled with joy. We would only get an hour or two just to enjoy the sun.

1 comment: