Thursday, June 27, 2013

Amy's Diary by C. P. Everdeen

Dear Diary,
        Today had to have been one of the worst days of my life.  It was Christmas Eve dinner.  You might be thinking "Christmas Eve dinner, what's so bad about that?  there have been plenty others and you always liked those."  Well, I'll tell you why it was so bad.  I have a crush on the ministers son, Robert.  My family invited them over to have dinner with us, there is only one problem.  Robert is an american.  We have Chinese food for dinner.  I was so embarrassed.  I know he was uncomfortable the whole time he was here, I could see it on his face.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to face him again.  Well Diary, I should go.  Goodbye.
                                                                             Sincerely,
                                                                                      Amy.

2 comments: