Friday, June 28, 2013

Fish Cheeks Mom's point of view- by Zozo



I was cutting up the squid and preparing the beautiful meal. I was so exited that the bishops family is coming to our house, so I a making our best Chinese traditional food. I am really hoping my daughter realizes this is her favorite food I am so exited!!! 1 hour in the dinner and my daughter, Amy, did not say anything not even look up.it mean more to me to see her happy then the bishop to come. I looked at her to couple more time then realize that she was constantly looking at that boy. I looked at the food on our plates then looked at mine I felt so guilty for embarrassing Amy. Picking at the fish cheeks on the dinner plate my guilt took control of me. the boy was digustied every one hated epically Amy hated me at that very moment. After the guests left I told Amy how sorry was and what she could learn from this and to ease her sorrows I gave her that miniskirt she wanted so she can fit in with the American girls but I know she will always be Chinese at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment