Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Case Of The Old Man by Christine Avocado

     It was 4:00 in the morning when I received a call. The caller had told me that he had heard a shriek next door. I quickly asked for the address, and set off with two other officers. We had been given permission to inspect the premises. When I knocked on the door a man politely answered. We told him that we had a call saying that someone heard a shriek at this address. The man said it was him and I asked where the man was who had lived in the apartment was. He quickly responded and said that he was out of town. He invited us in and encouraged us to search everywhere. Suddenly, the kind man started acting strange. He was pacing on the floor. He was staring at me and the other officers. Then he started screaming. What was he saying? He called us VILLAINS! Then he screamed the truth. He had KILLED the old man! Buried his heart into the floor boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment