Thursday, July 25, 2013

Why be ashamed by:Estelle

                                                      WHY BE ASHAMED
                                                             BY:ESTELLE

I was so ashamed I want to be like an American girl but I'm Chinese. There is this boy I like his name is Robert. Robert and his family are coming over for dinner and I am so embarrassed. My hole family is coming and they don't know American manners at all. Today my mom is cooking and the tofu looks like white sponges. Everybody is here and we are all siting at the dinner table all me relatives lick there chopsticks and then eat the food. Robert and his family are weirded out by my family. My dad licked his chopsticks and jabbed them right under the eye of the fish then pulled out his chopstick and said here is your favorite part the cheek. I was so embarrassed that I just wanted to leave the table and go cry. But I realized that you are who you are.....
  

2 comments: