Friday, July 26, 2013

The Cats by DamienN02

The limo pulled up, the driver getting out to open the passenger's door.  The door opened, and there sat a fluffy gray cat. "Aww man, not again," I thought to myself.
    "What did I tell you about touching the THINGAMAGIG?" The little cat said.
    "Well, not to touch it," I replied.
    "Don't smart-mouth me boy.  But yes DO NOT TOUCH IT AGAIN!  Where is it?"
    "In the 'cabinet', second shelf." I said as we passed a mirror and I could see my skinny gray self.
    "Buster, break 'er open," He said, "There is our big money! The one and only Money Cup that we stole. The  biggest of Bigville, our cash. I'll get 60%, Buster will get 20%, and you'll get 20%, deal?"
    "Deal." I said as we shoke hands.

    "WHOO-HOO!" I said as I got some mail. "Money time!"
    "BE QUIET!" My next door motel manager yelled.
    For years I had lived in a dump, no money, but because the crew robbed 'ol Liberty herself, we were rich. Oh that's  right, you haven't heard the story, I'll tell it.

We rode up in a mini-van, guns a blazing on the humans, well, paint ball guns. we went in there with our keys and just took money. $400,000,000. we were rich.

So that's how we got the money, how we ended up with $300 is a different story, but hey, why not tell it?

We got stopped by some thugs outside and so we got out our bats and fought, took em thirty seconds to beat us.  The cops showed up, said we got our lesson, but I hid 300 bucks in my hand, so we only got that.

No comments:

Post a Comment