Friday, July 26, 2013

The Murderous Necklace
by Lily Windom-Price



Oh no! Someone has been murdered at the mall . Who could have done such a terrible thing I wondered. I must search for clues."Well she was trying on a necklace and decided that she was going to think about getting it." said the store-clerk "Then she was looking at dresses 5 minutes later and passed out then stopped breathing detective Price" "Tell me did someone have it before her?" I asked "Someone spilled something on it, I'm not sure who it was he didn't show his face." I decided ask more people. "I would never do such a thing." the reporter said " Sure I looked at it but never touched it." "Then why was there a blue quil near the necklace?" I asked just as a dog came flying in out of no ware. It tried to tear up a police car, so I opened the door and out came pioson the same pioson used to kill the woman. It was not the police officer though it was.....





who was it





















(It was the store-clerk because she didn't say whether someone touched it or not plus she she wasn't at the counter when the police showed up and the door was unlocked the dresses are on the other side of the mall so she couldn't have seen her die she was so busy trying to cover her tracks she forgot to mask the scent of poison on her hands )



No comments:

Post a Comment