Friday, July 26, 2013

Rich Kitties By: Sasha R. Neptune

    "Oh, my god!" i meowed in frustration.
    "How am i supposed to hail a limo from down here!?!" i asked Genna, a red tabby.
     "I donna ken, Jenny, i have no clues." meowed Genna in her funny scottish accent.
     Suddendly, an idea popped into my head at the sight of an iphone gen. five sitting, deserted, on a bench. We ran over to it and hopped up onto the wodden bench. I started dialing and crouched over the phone.
     "Hello!" a cheerful voice called, "This is Bob's Limo Drivers and Co. How can i help you."
     "I would like to rent a limo." i said in that ugly language people call english, "My little kitties need a drive to the Statue of Liberty and i was wondering if you were interested, they are very intelegent cats, i assure you."
     "Lady, you want me to drive cats?"
     "Unless you arn't up to it. I guess i'll just have to save my thousand dollars for someone else then." i said with a sigh.
     The driver took the bait, "I'm up to it. Where sould i pick them up?"
     "At the airport. Terminal B." i said curtly, "You will find the money in the small glass jar on the beutiful grey cat's collar. If you take more than a thousand... well, just don't" And with that threat i hung up.
     "Oh, do you tink tat was wise, Jenny, threatening him like tat?" Genna fretted.
***
     Two long minutes later the limo arrived. He looked around and then opened the door and  gestured for us to get in. We leaped into the limo and sat on the plush leather seats.
     I sighed, "Now, this is the life."
     Genna looked down at the floor, "Hey wat is tis, Jenny, wat is tis?" she asked me dragging up an old, battered letter.
     I gasped when i read the letter inside, "it's a letter, for our 'removal'."

No comments:

Post a Comment